Monday, May 24, 2010

StoveTec Rocket Stove


Ok, I am seriously thinking of doing a bulk order of these stoves. They look like they would be fantastic for emergency prep, but ALSO for camping. Wouldn't it be great to have something you could have a double use for? Not something just taking up space, it would be something you can use when camping or during power outages. Here is a website that has a few videos about the stoves. Let me know what you think.

There are two stoves, one for  wood only and one for wood or charcoal. I would like to do the one for wood or charcoal. Prices.. Wood only is $35 (24cm) or $45 (26cm) . The wood & charcoal one is $49 (26 cm).  So PLEASE let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I just found this, if you are still interested in ordering bulk - we are interested.
    please contact me at samnibell@yahoo.com.

    Thanks,
    Samni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Samni,

    So far you are the only one to contact me about this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOTE!!!!! These have gone up a ton in price!! They are now about $100.. I hope to get a group buy discount, but still, we should have ordered these when I found them the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one! I got tired of waiting, I think 2 years is plenty long to wait. So glad I will have for the power outages this year!

    ReplyDelete