House cleaning is like stringing beads with no knot at the end of the thread.

"Usually the Lord gives us the overall objectives to be accomplished and some guidelines to follow, but he expects us to work out most of the details and methods." -Ezra Taft Benson-







Monday, May 24, 2010

StoveTec Rocket Stove


Ok, I am seriously thinking of doing a bulk order of these stoves. They look like they would be fantastic for emergency prep, but ALSO for camping. Wouldn't it be great to have something you could have a double use for? Not something just taking up space, it would be something you can use when camping or during power outages. Here is a website that has a few videos about the stoves. Let me know what you think.

There are two stoves, one for  wood only and one for wood or charcoal. I would like to do the one for wood or charcoal. Prices.. Wood only is $35 (24cm) or $45 (26cm) . The wood & charcoal one is $49 (26 cm).  So PLEASE let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I just found this, if you are still interested in ordering bulk - we are interested.
    please contact me at samnibell@yahoo.com.

    Thanks,
    Samni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Samni,

    So far you are the only one to contact me about this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOTE!!!!! These have gone up a ton in price!! They are now about $100.. I hope to get a group buy discount, but still, we should have ordered these when I found them the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one! I got tired of waiting, I think 2 years is plenty long to wait. So glad I will have for the power outages this year!

    ReplyDelete