Sunday, May 16, 2010

Raw milk.. for what?

A few days ago I sent out an email about Raw milk. Yes I have a source of Raw milk, and I am very excited about it. Why? Well, raw milk is the best for making cheeses and yogurt. And the health benefits of raw milk are amazing. The farm I am using is certified organic, and has been cleared through all departments that it can sell raw milk LEGALLY. It is a very clean farm.

I am very excited to be a new drop site for raw milk in the Issaquah area. I have a very cold fridge with plenty of room for milk.. If you'd like to order it is $3.50 a half gallon and $7 a gallon. Depending on demand I will have drops bi-monthly or weekly.

I am very excited, and I want to learn to make cheese.. I already make my own yogurt. So email me if you'd like to order some !

No comments:

Post a Comment