House cleaning is like stringing beads with no knot at the end of the thread.

"Usually the Lord gives us the overall objectives to be accomplished and some guidelines to follow, but he expects us to work out most of the details and methods." -Ezra Taft Benson-







Sunday, May 16, 2010

Raw milk.. for what?

A few days ago I sent out an email about Raw milk. Yes I have a source of Raw milk, and I am very excited about it. Why? Well, raw milk is the best for making cheeses and yogurt. And the health benefits of raw milk are amazing. The farm I am using is certified organic, and has been cleared through all departments that it can sell raw milk LEGALLY. It is a very clean farm.

I am very excited to be a new drop site for raw milk in the Issaquah area. I have a very cold fridge with plenty of room for milk.. If you'd like to order it is $3.50 a half gallon and $7 a gallon. Depending on demand I will have drops bi-monthly or weekly.

I am very excited, and I want to learn to make cheese.. I already make my own yogurt. So email me if you'd like to order some !

No comments:

Post a Comment