House cleaning is like stringing beads with no knot at the end of the thread.

"Usually the Lord gives us the overall objectives to be accomplished and some guidelines to follow, but he expects us to work out most of the details and methods." -Ezra Taft Benson-







Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy.. baking

Well, it is finally sunny out today!! Hurrah, my garden needs it. BUT, I am not outside, nope, I am making breakfast while Peaches cleans the chicken coop. Then I am off with Russ for a bit. BUT later we are working in the garden, possible building another raised bed (I HOPE), maybe moving another raised bed to a better spot. Cutting the grass again.. maybe a BBQ later? Who knows, I just know that the sun makes me happy! And after a night of not being awakened by the Princess due to her asthma, I am refreshed.. a bit. :)

I have been baking this week, and taking pictures, I hope to share the recipes and pictures later, when it isn't sunny out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment