Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have been very busy this week!!

We made bread on Monday.. Eleven loaves and 1 small pan of cinnamon rolls.

Tuesday we raced to QFC and bought 10 chickens, we washed one up and dressed it for dinner.. The other 9 we canned..

After the kids went to bed, Peaches and I made some Fudgy brownies that are yummy!! I also made some bread pudding for breakfast for Wednesday and Thursday mornings for the kids.. didn't get a picture of that either, but it was super yummy!!  No one here likes to eat the heels of the bread unless it is fresh from the oven, so I save them and make bread pudding with them.. I used to feed them to the chickens (and still do when I run out of feed) until I got more frugal :)


Then started the bones and skins in the crock pots to make broth to can on Wednesday..

So here is the finished broth:

We made chocolate pudding while the first batch of broth was starting to process, it was yummy.. I don't have a picture of that, sorry.
And today???  Been adding to my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment