House cleaning is like stringing beads with no knot at the end of the thread.

"Usually the Lord gives us the overall objectives to be accomplished and some guidelines to follow, but he expects us to work out most of the details and methods." -Ezra Taft Benson-







Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have been very busy this week!!

We made bread on Monday.. Eleven loaves and 1 small pan of cinnamon rolls.

Tuesday we raced to QFC and bought 10 chickens, we washed one up and dressed it for dinner.. The other 9 we canned..

After the kids went to bed, Peaches and I made some Fudgy brownies that are yummy!! I also made some bread pudding for breakfast for Wednesday and Thursday mornings for the kids.. didn't get a picture of that either, but it was super yummy!!  No one here likes to eat the heels of the bread unless it is fresh from the oven, so I save them and make bread pudding with them.. I used to feed them to the chickens (and still do when I run out of feed) until I got more frugal :)


Then started the bones and skins in the crock pots to make broth to can on Wednesday..

So here is the finished broth:

We made chocolate pudding while the first batch of broth was starting to process, it was yummy.. I don't have a picture of that, sorry.
And today???  Been adding to my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment