Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Went on break...

Hello Everyone,
No this is not a deserted blog. I needed to take a break for my family. And although I do not want to go into details right now.. it is still just too tender, delicate, and painful.

I will try to post more often. Although with all that has happened in the last 3 years. I will be posting different things. Maybe they are distractions? Maybe they are something I have a passion for? Maybe some of my posts will have a dusting of life in them too? I don't know. But things will be different.

I am trying to get into sewing again. And exercise (ugh), and maybe some painting. In between UNO matches with my lil guy.. and school lessons.. and such. I am hoping to find a new happy, a new way to navigate life.. A new beginning.

For now I will say. Find what is truly important to you. Is it work? Family? God? Find it, and give to it. I have found it.. for me it is God and Family.. and I try to serve them both to the fullest, and some days it is not easy. BUT, I still try.

No comments:

Post a Comment