Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Summer... supposedly

Today is the first day of summer and I have goosebumps, my kids have goosebumps and my dogs have goosebumps. No we are not out in the woods camping, which would make sense to have goosebumps! No we are at home, inside the house while it is threatening to rain again. My barometer says high pressure, but all we see are clouds.
BUT, how is your garden growing? I don't know, whenever I am home, it's raining, so I am inside sewing and cooking, grinding grain and baking. I would much rather be out in the sunshine playing with the kids, but instead we are doing puzzles, playing the Wii (waste of time and sucks your brains out!), and cleaning (kind of).
I hope today with visiting teaching, shopping at Jo-Anns with the girls, then coming home to grind more grain and make bread, and finish the binding on yet anothe project, that I remember to get outsite and check the garden, weed, spread more oyster shell and pray the slugs have not eaten all my zucchini  plants, AGAIN!
Maybe I will even add to this post pictures of my little gardens later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment