Thursday, February 8, 2018

Cleaned it up.. a little

Ok, so I decided I should probably clean up this blog a little.



So after quite a bit of spraying and scrubbing.. I can say I think I got all the old and dead links off. I also took off stuff that doesn't need to be on here. And yes, that is Young Living Thieves Cleaner.. Which I love! I am now a Young Living distributor, so if you are interested in anything, please, send me an email. Young Living is world wide!! And the highest quality essential oils. 

I have been working on the quilt.. but a little slower. I have hit a bit of depression, grieving, and major crying, which makes it very very difficult to see what I am sewing. 


Here is the quilt laid out.. with the one square I replaced. I didn't get a picture of it laid out with the new green square that is replacing the one that is too white. I have been working on sashing and the borders.. but looking at it.. It will not be queen sized when done. It will be twin size, so this will either be donated to the PICU, or the guest room.

I still have not settled on the backing for this quilt. I think that will come along after I get done piecing the top. The girls and I discovered a very cute quilt shop just down the road from our home. It was so cool to watch their long arm at work. 





1 comment:

  1. I have sandwiched this quilt now, and am working on getting it all quilted up. Got the back figured out, and I will post it finished after I get the binding done. I have not picked out my binding fabric yet.

    ReplyDelete