House cleaning is like stringing beads with no knot at the end of the thread.

"Usually the Lord gives us the overall objectives to be accomplished and some guidelines to follow, but he expects us to work out most of the details and methods." -Ezra Taft Benson-







Friday, October 5, 2012

Crock Pot Challenge October 2012

OH My goodness it's October already!!!  Yikes, well it's time to do the challenge.  So this being week #1, I kind of failed. All I made was chicken with homemade cream of chicken soup; mud;  and chicken soup.  But the week isn't over yet!!  I still have 2 more days! So I will update each week. The recipe for cream of chicken soup comes from the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook in the soup section. I made cream of chicken soup, minus the chicken, using homemade chicken stock. I added paprika to it too.. I loave paprika. The mud recipe is already on here, under chocolate, and I think the chicken soup is also on here. Sorry no pictures today, hopefully I will remember tomorrow.

Now I need to menu plan so that we can have a successful Crock Pot Challenge.  (OH and I consider the Saratoga Jack Thermal Cooker a type of crock pot, and so I hope to differentiate when I use the Jack). 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I have not updated. I have had some health issues that reared their ugly head and have been in bed when not at work. Dinners?? I have no idea what anyone has been eating, but I know the crock pot was not used.

    ReplyDelete