Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dehydrators

There are so many to choose from my goodness. BUT, beware, if it's a very low price, it's a poor choice.
Brands out there:
Ronco
Nesco
American Harvest
EXCALIBUR

Ok, I have used all of those, and I will say by far the best one is the Excalibur. YOu can get them with 4, 5 or 9 trays!  I have the 5 tray one, and I wish I had the 9 tray too sometimes.

If you would like to see a comparison go to Harvest Essentials and check out their flow chart. I hated the round ones, nothing dried evenly and I felt like a lot of food was wasted. With my Excalibur, things dry evenly, things dry, and I love how well it does. Yes the Excalibur is more expensive, but it will last.

I dried a bushel of pears in 24 hours! I dried a bushel of onions in 36 hours. Worth it?? EVERY PENNY!  I love my EXCALIBUR dehydrator.

Where can you buy one????

 Harvest Essentials

Pleasant Hill Grains

Excalibur

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment