Sunday, September 25, 2011

FORGET - ME - NOT

Women's Conference was amazing and President Uchtdorf always knows the perfect thing to say. He just happened to mention one of my favorite flowers, and I found it odd because I was just thinking about them this week and how with being so busy with school and work, I didn't see them this year. And then President Uchtdorf said what he did about these petite lovely flowers that I love to draw. If you look closely, they have a star in the center of each flower..Remember, you too have been touched by our Lord and he knows you by  name.. Below I have what each of the five petals are to help us remember.

Forget Not: {5 Petals}
...to be patient with yourself....the difference between good sacrifice and foolish sacrifice....to be happy now....the why of the Gospel....and....Forget Not that the Lord loves you.


I love these sweet flowers, and I love ladybugs. Now these flowers remind me even more of how much the Lord loves me. And the ladybug reminds me that even though I am only one of many, I can do all things through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment