Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catching up a little...Nov 2010

Today is the last day of November. I am sad at how quickly this year seems to have gone by.  What's been going on? DS1 got his Eagle and GED, DS2 got his Eagle and might get his license soon (scary), DD2 & DD4 are now in public school like the other kids, and I am now in school!  In 5 weeks I have written 4 papers and had 6 finals!  My brain hurts.  I came home from school today dizzy, oh joy. So since I don't do much during dizzy spells I thought I'd catch up on friends' blogs. While looking at everyone's posts (which btw have been amazing!  I have missed a lot in 5 weeks!) I found a great post on Angela's site that I think would be beneficial for all of you. So please check out Adventures in Self Reliance.

Also, I am wanting to get a StoveTec rocket bulk order done. This is a fabulous emergency prepareness and camping item! The price on these has doubled in six months!! I would like to get one before the price is out of my reach.

Also over at Adventures in Self Reliance, Angela has worked hard on a 4 part blog about Basic Firearms, that is worth the read! go to the link provided, then read the parts in order. She did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment